a medical communications agency 36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O180142
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
The Program Coordinator fulfills an important role in a team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects for the pharmaceutical industry and medical clients.
- You are responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, project finance and general support to the project team.
- You maintain professional contacts with medical experts and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings, as well as handling project finances such as invoicing and payment.
- You are fully responsible for appropriate meeting organization and logistics, liaising with congress organizers, logistics agencies, hotels, and travel agencies.
Knowledge and experience
- Secondary education (havo, vwo) or higher vocational education (hbo)
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage
- Few years of relevant working experience as a project assistant, secretary, or events coordinator
- Familiar with a scientific, pharmaceutical or medical environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and administrative abilities
- Hands on
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to multitask
- Effectively work to tight deadlines and flexible
- Proactive and energetic
Start as soon as possible. It concerns a permanent position. Maximum monthly gross salary € 2.300. No free parking space available
A leading medical communications agency that partners with the pharmaceutical industry to educate the global healthcare community. They create and deliver a full line of strategic solutions in the areas of Publication Planning, Medical Education, Medical Publishing, and Interactive Solutions.