Program Coordinator Publication Planning
an international communications agency 36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O200076
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Looking for a challenging position in an international communications agency?
In this fulltime position The Program Co-ordinator Publication Planning fulfills an important role in a matrix team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects (live meetings, publications and digital) for the pharmaceutical company clients. The company has a diverse international culture, made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities.
- You are responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration and providing general support to the project team.
- You maintain professional contacts with medical experts, vendors and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings.
- You handle project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers
- You focus on compliance-related tasks, such as project tracking, database entry and quality control, as well as researching congress and journal information and running literature searches.
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage
- Few years of relevant working experience with publishers or communications agencies is an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in project tracking tools / database entry / quality control
- Familiar with a scientific, pharmaceutical or medical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Past work with publishers, communications agencies, or in a healthcare/academic setting is an advantage
- Service minded and enthusiastic
- Very organized
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Proactive and energetic
What does our client offer?
- Salary Euro 2300, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- A bonus of one monthly salary
- 25 vacation days
- A working week of 36 hours
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- Participation to the pension scheme
- The opportunity for growth and career development
- A challenging position for 36 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.