a fashion brand 40 uur per week Amsterdam Houthavens Nummer O190139
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Looking for a dynamic Management Assistant position in a creative, fast paced international environment?
Job description and organisation
In this fulltime position you’ll provide allround support the VP Design and the VP/Global Design Director. This role includes day to day high level assistance while proactively managing extensive calendars, making international travel arrangements etc. Also you will be in charge of the organisation of internal photoshoots, styling sessions etc. You will be part of a young and enthusiastic team.
You should enjoy being the main contact, juggling many things at once and have a “can do” attitude.
- Complex calendar management
- Organizing multi-stop, international travel arrangements with detailed itineraries
- Visa requests
- Video conferencing set up
- Organizing management meetings
- Expenses (SAP)
- Organizing divisional events
- Organizing internal photo shoots, stylings etc.
- A bachelor University of Applied Sciences
- Proven experience (3 - 5 years) working in an international business and fast paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably of the Dutch language
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe, Mac, Keynotes and Concur is highly appreciated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent social skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Service minded and enthusiastic
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Flexible and pro active
- Able to work independently
- Able to assist with multiple projects simultaneously
What does our client offer?
- A good salary, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- Participation to the pension scheme to which you contribute 5,5%
- A position at one of the world’s leading lifestyle brands for 40 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.