a consulting company 32-40 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O190136
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Job description and organisation
Our client is looking for a (fulltime) office manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations and management of the office (35 employees). You will be the PA to the senior partners and you will support the broader team of consultants. The right candidate is proactive, thinks ahead and ensures employees are well served and assisted by operating the office effectively.
- First point of contact for clients and vendors: visitors, e-mail and telephone
- Day to day operations and management of the office: facilities, utilities, catering and office supplies, receiving and sending parcels
- Hands-on meeting scheduling
- Provide Personal Assistant support to senior partners when required: Manage calendar, arrange (stakeholder) interviews and other project related appointments, administrative support (expenses and timesheets), organize travel arrangements
- Provide administrative support as required for the broader team of consultants
- Taking minutes of weekly team meeting
- Making sure the office runs smoothly. Taking complete care of the kitchen, meeting rooms, printing etc. You will make sure that the office is clean and tidy at all times.
- Arrange logistics, when applicable, for internal and project related workshops and events (locations, schedules/checklists, print work, evaluations etc.)
- A bachelor University of Applied Sciences
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong self-motivation
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems with a service minded attitude
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook
- A trustworthy, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks with a flexible approach to changing priorities
- The ability to switch between assignments when required
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
- An energetic multi-tasker and a logical thinker
- A pro-active and flexible personality
- Disciplined with the ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Able to give and take constructive feedback
What does our client offer?
- You’ll be welcomed into a diverse, international team that demands, recognizes and inspires only the very best
- In-house lunch
- 26 holiday days per year
- A salary between €2400 and €3000 on fulltime basis including holiday allowance
- Flexibility in working hours
- A temporary contract for 32 to 40 hours per week at the start, with the intention of converting it into a permanent contract
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.