a medical communications agency 28-36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O190107
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Looking for a dynamic Personal Assistant position with a medical communications agency?
You will provide high standard support to the Managing Director (MD) and to the rest of the Management Team, in order to enable the effective running of the business. You are responsible for planning and coordinating various activities and provision of general support to the full Amsterdam based team.
- Responsible for providing a complete and confidential P.A. service
- Planning, coordinating and organizing the MD’s schedule
- Booking flights, hotels, restaurants and managing expenses
- Managing a variety of projects (events, internal meetings, conferences) on behalf of the MD
- Representing the MD in contacts with external parties (clients, internal stakeholders, Omnicom/Adelphi stakeholders)
- Processing of expenses of MD and other MT members
- Bachelor level
- Proven experience (3 - 5 years) working
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- A representative personality
- A hands-on mentality
- Fluent in business English (verbally and in writing)
- Business and result oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
What does our client offer?
- A fulltime (= 36 hours) salary of Euro 2300 – 2800 per month, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- Participation to the pension scheme
- An annual bonus of one extra monthly salary
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.