Front Office Manager
A world-class designer of high-end super yachts 40 uur per week 't Gooi Nummer O190074
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Looking for a Front Office Manager position with a world-class designer of super yachts and high-end residences?
Position and organisation
In this fulltime position you will be working independently for the management team & staff. You are familiair with luxury brands and the higher segment. Most of the client base, as well as the staff in this organisation, are international.
What does your day look like?
- Telephone handling
- Reception of clients, suppliers
- Intake, logistics and administration of material samples & parcels
- Office supplies ordering & administration
- Catering & support during client presentations
- Organisation & booking of international travel for MT
- General administrative, facility & maintenance tasks
What does our client ask for?
- At least MBO (pre-vocational education) level
- 2 – 4 years experience in an international environment
- English language verbally at near-native level, some Dutch
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good social skills, sharp eye for details
- A hands-on & can-do mentality
- A dedicated service- and quality provider
- A responsible & organized self-starter, a team player
- Available for support during and outside office hours
What does our client offer?
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.