an international executive search firm 32 - 40 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O180228
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant position in a fast paced international environment?
Position and organisation
In this fulltime / part time position you will provide project and business administration support to two consultants in all aspects of the search process. An integral part of your EA role is problem solving within the search execution and administrative process.
You will be part of a young and enthusiastic team of professionals working from a lovely office with a view.
What your day looks like:
- Responsible for the administration of the search process for all team search assignments
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables
- Maintaining consultant calendar
- Preparing travel itineraries for the consultant, client or candidate in any part of the search process
- Supporting search team with account management and client relationship, including consultant expenses, client invoices/receivables and other financial reports
- Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system for all search processes
- Maintaining client and candidate communications through scheduling and prioritizing telephone and email communication
The company is the world’s premier provider of senior-level executive search and leadership consulting services, including talent management, board building, executive on-boarding and M&A effectiveness. The company focuses on quality service and built strong leadership teams through its relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
They have offices in 35 countries around the globe. In the Netherlands the firm is located in Amsterdam at the Zuidas and can easily be reached by public transport.
What does our client ask for?
- Bachelor level
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) working in an international business and fast paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably of the Dutch language
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent social skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Service minded and enthusiastic
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Flexible and pro active
- Able to work independently
- Able to achieve high performance goals
- Able to assist with multiple projects simultaneously
What does our client offer?
- A good salary, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- A contribution to the pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.