an international medical communications agency 36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O180166
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
The Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the development and execution of innovative live events and digital medical education solutions for the company clients.
- Management of the internal project team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and client management
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines
- Strategic communication of medical content
- External representation at client meetings and international events
Knowledge, experience and required skills
- Secondary education (vwo) or bachelor level (hbo)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Must have experience in either project management or events organizing
- High affinity for digital communication or education solutions (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- Must have relevant work experience in an international environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Can handle highly demanding clients
- Proactive and energetic
- Result driven and customer-oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Very well organized, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Can work to tight deadlines and is versatile
You start with a temporary employment for 12 months. Fulll time work week (36 hours / 5 five days). You must live in or nearby Amsterdam.
This organization is part of a larger international company. They are a leading strategic communications agency. They promote information and education to healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical industry on a global level. Main activities are publications and events.