Leading Liquid Energy and Chemicals storage 36-40 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer 2022-00160
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for the CEO, CFO and CCO
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the CEO, CFO and CCO.
There is a great variety in the activities you do and the people you meet, and this requires openness and tact. You are able to think ahead and take actions to enable decision-making processes and set priorities.
- Daily management of complex calendars, mailboxes and contacts of CEO, CFO and CCO
- Organizing, scheduling and coordinating meetings with shareholders, Supervisory Board, Management Board, Leadership Team, Managing Directors and stakeholders
- Collecting meeting documentation, drafting agenda, taking minutes and follow up on actions of Management Board (monthly)
- Organizing, scheduling and coordinating events
- Booking flights, accommodation, transfers, transportation, catering and venues
- Drafting agenda’s, itineraries, messages, overviews
- Time management
- Filing including drive management, maintaining board portal
- Building sustainable relationships
- Translating from Dutch to English
- Maintain records related to credit cards, purchase orders and invoices
Our client is a leading liquid energy and chemicals storage company. It operates a network of leading tank terminals in strategic locations across Europe, with a combined storage capacity of 6.3 million cubic meters.
The terminals are located in the Netherlands (2x in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Terneuzen), Belgium (Ghent), Germany (Hamburg), Malta and Spain (Algeciras). Evos was founded in 2019 and is owned by investment funds managed by Igneo Infrastructure Partners, a long-term oriented infrastructure asset manager. This company has a total headcount of 720 employees.
Head office is located in Amsterdam in a renovated building on the 3rd floor. The office is set up with modern flex workstations and is well equipped for hybrid working and online meetings.
This office employs around 25 professionals and regularly hosts (international) guests. The following departments are represented in the office: Management Board, Human Resources, Finance, Legal and IT.
- Education at HBO/WO (Higher Education/University) level
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch
- Experienced with Google and MS Office
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Structured way of working
- Proactive, cooperative and hands-on approach
- Service minded and customer focused
- Loyal, honest and discrete
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Active listening
- Adaptive ability
- Quality, improvement, efficiency and results driven
- Stress resistant
What does our client offer?
- A salary between € 4.500 and € 4.800 gross per month based on 40-hour work week (holiday allowance included)
- A working week of 36 – 40 hours
- 30 vacation days
- Contribution to the pension scheme
- Contribution to the health insurance scheme
- Bonus arrangement of +/- 10% (depending on financial and safety results)
- Travel allowance of Euro 0,19 ct per km. (max. 75 km. per day)
- Parking in front of the office
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days.
The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interviews will take place at our client’s office.