An international executive search firm 36-40 uur per week Amsterdam / Hybrid Nummer 2022-00122
Looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant position in a fast paced international environment?
Position and organisation
In this position you will provide project and business administration support to the search team in all aspects of the search process. The Executive Assistant plays an integral role, problem-solving within the search execution and administrative processes.
You will be part of a young and enthusiastic team of professionals working from a lovely office with a view and from home.
What your day looks like:
- Responsible for the administration of the search process for all team search assignments.
- End to end Project Management.
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables.
- Maintaining consultant’s calendar.
- Preparing travel arrangements for client and team members.
- Management of Consultant and Team.
- Full inbox management for Partners and Principals (if required).
- Screening telephone calls and emails as necessary, dealing with general enquires.
- Consistently building strong relationships and good rapport internally and externally, especially with Clients and Candidates.
- Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all information in the Heidrick & Struggles’ database.
- Independently manage prioritization and bring forward systems.
- Maintaining and developing job-related skills by attending Company learning programs and keeping up to date with job/industry-related reading.
- Contributing to the team and office by having a willingness to help others when necessary, providing reception relief and back-up assistance to other EAs.
- Dealing with all candidate arrangements including scheduling calls, meetings and arranging travel.
- Supporting search team with account management and client relationships, including consultant expenses, client invoices/receivables and other financial reports, in line with Company Policy.
- Maintaining client and candidate communications through scheduling and prioritising telephone and email communication.
- Verifying University degrees of candidates.
- Being the first point of contact and greeting clients and candidates in reception and escorting to meeting rooms.
This position can be fulfilled in 36 – 40 hours per week (50% office / 50% home).
The company is the world’s premier provider of senior-level executive search and leadership
consulting services, including talent management, board building, executive on-boarding and M&A effectiveness. The company focuses on quality service and built strong leadership teams through its relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
They have offices in 35 countries around the globe. In the Netherlands the firm is located in
Amsterdam at the Zuidas and can easily be reached by public transport.
What does our client ask for?
- Bachelor level degree
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) working in an international business and fast paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language and preferably of the Dutch language
- Considerable administrative experience in roles requiring strong project management.
- Experience and ability to deal with top level and high-profile individuals.
- Business acumen and financial awareness.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint and Word. Experience with proprietary database environments is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills—verbal, written and listening.
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organisation, receiving and giving often complex, confidential and sensitive information in both verbal and written communications.
- Fast-paced and demanding blue chip environment experience and project management skills are a plus
- Service minded and enthusiastic
- Able to manage situations in a calm, steady, “can-do” manner.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Flexible and pro active
- Able to work independently
- Taking the time to maintain relationships and create new ones.
- Able to demonstrates a focus on results over time; meets deadlines, resourceful, tenacious.
- Able to assist with multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to multitask constantly changing priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Eager to participate in the coaching and mentoring of new employees through formal and informal learning programs and relationships.
- Someone who possesses strong personal commitment to quality standards and meeting quality expectations.
- Someone who energizes others with whom they are in regular contact.
What does our client offer?
- A good salary, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- A contribution to the pension scheme