Interim Program Coordinator Medical Communications
International communications agency 36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer 2021-03838
Looking for a challenging temp position in an international communications agency?
In this fulltime position The Program Co-ordinator Medical Communications fulfills an important role in a matrix team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects (live meetings and digital) for the pharmaceutical company. The company has a diverse international culture, made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities.
· You are responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration and providing general support to the project team.
· You maintain professional contacts with medical experts and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings.
· You handle project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers and faculty, you liaise with congress organizers, logistics agencies, hotels and travel agencies.
A leading medical communications agency that partners with the pharmaceutical industry to educate the global healthcare community. They create and deliver a full line of strategic solutions in the areas of Publication Planning, Medical Education, Medical Publishing, and Interactive Solutions.
· Bachelor degree
· Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage
· Few years of relevant working experience with logistic agencies or congress service organizations
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Experience in finance management and administration
· A background in office management, in the hospitality industry or as a personal assistant with a high affinity for event based and digital communication or education solutions
· Excellent communication skills
· An EU Working Permit
· Service minded and enthusiastic
· Very organized
· Detail oriented and accurate
· Proactive and energetic
What does our client offer?
· A 7 months contract, starting on 1 April 2021
· A salary of approx. Euro 2300, based on your education level and working experience
· 8% holiday allowance
· 25 vacation days (pro rata)
· A working week of 36 hours
· Reimbursement of commuting cost
· Participation to the pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices, or online.