Program Manager (event and digital based medical education)
International communications agency 36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer 2021-03836
A leading medical communications agency that develops scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with their global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. The international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programs. They combine scientific insights with best practices in communications to develop programs for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful.
Looking for a challenging position in an international communications agency?
In this fulltime position the Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the development and execution of innovative live events and digital medical education solutions for their pharmaceutical and biotechnology company clients.
The company has a diverse international culture, made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities.
- Management of the internal project team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and client management
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines
- Strategic communication of medical content
- External representation at client meetings and international events
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent command of English
- Project management experience
- Few years of relevant working experience with logistic agencies or congress service organizations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
- A background in office management, in the hospitality industry or as a personal assistant with a high affinity for event based and digital communication or education solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Suitable candidates will need to hold a permanent EU Working Permit
- Service minded and enthusiastic
- Very organized
- Able to multitask
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Proactive and energetic
What does our client offer?
- A salary from approx. Euro 2800 per month, based on your education level and working experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- A bonus of one monthly salary
- 25 vacation days
- A working week of 36 hours
- Reimbursement of commuting cost
- Participation to the pension scheme
- The opportunity for growth and career development
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.