Associate Program Manager (event and digital based medical education)
International communications agency 36 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer 2021-03835
Looking for a challenging position in an international communications agency?
In this fulltime position the Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the development and execution of innovative live events and digital medical education solutions for the company clients.
The company has a diverse international culture, made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities.
· Management of the internal project team
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and client management
· Preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines
· Strategic communication of medical content
· External representation at client meetings and international events
A leading medical communications agency that partners with the pharmaceutical industry to educate the global healthcare community. They create and deliver a full line of strategic solutions in the areas of Publication Planning, Medical Education, Medical Publishing, and Interactive Solutions.
· Bachelor degree
· Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage
· Project management experience
· Few years of relevant working experience with logistic agencies or congress service organizations
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
· A background in office management, in the hospitality industry or as a personal assistant with a high affinity for event based and digital communication or education solutions
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Suitable candidates will need to hold a permanent EU Working Permit
· Service minded and enthusiastic
· Very organized
· Able to multitask
· Detail oriented and accurate
· Proactive and energetic
What does our client offer?
· A salary of Euro 2600 per month, based on your education level and working experience
· 8% holiday allowance
· A bonus of one monthly salary
· 25 vacation days
· A working week of 36 hours
· Reimbursement of commuting cost
· Participation to the pension scheme
· The opportunity for growth and career development
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. We will reply within a few days. The first interview takes place at Pro Assistance in Amsterdam. Any next interview will take place at our client’s offices.