Senior Executive Secretarya global retail organization
40 uur per week Amsterdam Nummer O180034
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
The Senior Executive Secretary assists the Regional Director and one other Director within the EMEA Managing Board, to create an environment in which they are able to solely focus on their responsibilities. All practical, planning, preparation and logistic issues are taken care of in an efficient, speedy and professional manner.
Beside the critical support the Senior Executive Secretary undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
The Senior Executive Secretary will manage and coach the Junior Secretary, Receptionist and Facility Coordinator and will liaise with multiple stakeholders across the EMEA Region, the other regions and HQ.
- Complex calendar management
- Preparing documents for appointments / presentations
- Travel arrangements
- Managing and coaching the facility coordinator, the junior secretary and the receptionist
- Managing the yearly calendar and inform Stakeholders, when necessary, about activities / obligations
- Provide transcription and dictation of Board meeting minutes
- Manage the Annual Performance Reviews, performance management, training and development for the direct reports
- Transcribe drafts, proofreads, revise correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes resolutions and policies
- Having a coordinating role with regard to multi department activities / tasks
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor level
- At least 7 years experience in a similar position in an international, fast paced environment
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Constant sense of urgency and cost consciousness
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Adapts to stressful situations and displays constructive and proactive behaviour
- Works in line with procedures
- Ability to assess situations objectively and solve problems critically
- Conscientious & persistent
- Strong attention to detail and a deep commitment to quality
- Proactive, open minded, critical
A salary according to the candidate’s qualities and experience. A 40-hour workweek.
An international manufacturer and retailer with more than 3000 shops and approx. 20.000 employees worldwide.