Management Assistantan international association
20-32 uur per week Utrecht Nummer O170114
Vragen over deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met onderstaande consultant.
020 301 67 80
Are you looking for a position as management assistant in a small international organization? An independent, not-for-profit industry association with 11 employees of which 7 are working from its main office in Utrecht. The management assistant will support the entire team in delivering their tasks, although the main focus will be on assisting the Executive Director.
- Agenda management and travel arrangements for the executive director
- Making travel arrangements and other incidental logistical and administrative support for the team
- Preparation for meetings of Board of Directors and Advisory Board
- Maintain the member administration
- Support the half-yearly sales and impact data collection rounds, by facilitating and following up on reporting requests to industry members
- Provide organizational/logistic support to the organization’s other research activities
- Support the coordinators of the five working groups by scheduling and note-taking of the working group meetings
- Back up support to the communications and events team during preparation of international events and project activities
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelors degree
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office, CRM software (f.e. ZoHo) and cloud-based archiving (Dropbox)
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Results driven
- A good eye for details and quality
- Strong interest in the company’s mission and objective
- Able to work independently in a small team
- Service minded
- Willingness to go the extra mile
We offer the management assistant a job in a dynamic team in an international environment. A workplace that provides flexibility and freedom, and expects initiative, passion and drive from motivated self-starters. A six months contract will be offered at the start.
An international association that acts as the industry advocate, supporting the industry in growing and strengthening the market. This way an impactful sector will be built, contributing towards a better world.